About Me

My photo
I am a devoted Husband, Father, tax payer and I am an Alliance player whom as of late, find myself with quite a bit of downtime, thus deciding to write about my adventures, gripes, questions and discussing anything and everything that is WoW. I sincerely hope should you stumble across my humble WoW blog that you enjoy it and I encourage and welcome your feedback. Cheers!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Haven't lost my touch...

Well I dinged 78 this morning on my warlock while enjoying my morning coffee and running around aggroing mobs I needed to kill and cursing them and speaking in demonic languages only another warlock would understand. While getting up to level 78 (leaving me with only 2 more levels to go in order to get my dealer of death and destruction up to 80!!) made me happy this morning, what pleased me the most was seeing that I haven't lost my touch when it comes to bringing on the pain and suffering to those that stand in my way.

Not only did I enjoy a nice morning kill on a level 80 Tauren warrior on route to my quest location, and then as an irresistable quench once more on my way back to turn in my completed quests and collect my spoils, I also took a look at this and then grinned as I realized... "yeah... I still got it" and then proceeded to log out as I had to go to work... (ahhhh curse you!!!!! real life obligations!!!!)




Yeah, I did that, at level 78 and I wasn't raid buffed.

My spec? While grinding out the quests I am Demonology, my main spec and where I would really shine is Affliction... either way, regardless of which specialization I chose to be in, if you're my enemy and you see me... run... before I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

accutane lawsuit