About Me

My photo
I am a devoted Husband, Father, tax payer and I am an Alliance player whom as of late, find myself with quite a bit of downtime, thus deciding to write about my adventures, gripes, questions and discussing anything and everything that is WoW. I sincerely hope should you stumble across my humble WoW blog that you enjoy it and I encourage and welcome your feedback. Cheers!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ICC Progression

Last night's ICC 10 run was nice and smooth, raid set-up 2 healers 2 tanks and dps.  I was OffTank yesterday and my brother in-law Maintank.  Everything was nice and smooth, first pull at 9pm sharp as planned and by 11pm we were done with Rotface leaving us to start on Putricide on Thursday, so a total of 6 bosses down in 2 hours and only 1 wipe on Rotface and that was just downright bad luck when the maintank was kiting around the big ooze...  Nicely done.

No new shiny tank gear yesterday, only thing that dropped for tanks was the Cloak of Many Skins (which I have already), though I did get a nice new mace for my Holy offspec.  I am the new proud owner of Lockjaw.  Very nice healing mace. 


Looking forward to Thursday, we've been stuck on Prof. Putricide for a couple of weeks now bringing down just below 30% so I have a feeling we'll get him this week.  I have the role of the Abomination, and no problems there, one thing that is hurting is the lack of ranged DPS in our group, there's tons of love for melee dps though in our guild and certainly no lack there.  Soon I will bring in my warlock and put my tank on the shelf for a little while since our 2 maintanks still need gear from ICC, perhaps I'll do first and second wing as a tank, then swap out for my warlock... we'll see how that works out when we get there... for now, I need to level him 7 more levels and quickly as we really need the range DPS on Putricide... it would really help out the guild. 


On that note, I sent myself the chest piece for the Bind on Account Heirloom gear and was sad to see that it is not an upgrade, but very pleased to see that my Voidheart set from Burning Crusade at level 73 is still better than any drop I've seen in dungeons or through questing so far.  I imagine by level 75 I should be replacing it entirely, but what with gems and enchants and the set bonuses I still have yet to find anything to replace my gear, frankly I'm content as I worked damn hard to get that set, along with some of the pieces I got from our Black Temple runs back then...

All in all, yesterday was a fun time.  More to follow on ICC 10 man later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

accutane lawsuit